Customer Relationship Management (CRM) was introduced into the world of business and technology around 30 years ago. Since then, it has grown at an exponential rate. According to Forbes, CRM is at the heart of every organisation that wants to compete on customer experience. As technology and CRM advance rapidly, it has become more important than ever for businesses to engage with customers by using data and providing highly personalised content.
It’s clear to see that CRM is becoming an integral part of businesses in the modern world. But have you heard of NetSuite CRM, the only cloud platform that can deliver a 360-degree view of your customers? NetSuite CRM offers powerful capabilities and features that help improve sales performance and customer relationships.
So what makes NetSuite CRM different?
Sales Force Automation
- NetSuite’s Sales Force Automation (SFA) feature empowers teams with integrated sales processes including opportunity, quote and order management, sales forecasting, incentive management and fulfilment.
- Sales teams are equipped with real-time access and visibility into every element of the customer relationship.
- Sales managers gain access to a complete view of all leads and opportunities in the pipeline, and capture detailed records of all types of transactions, enabling teams to convert opportunities quickly.
- Organisations that utilise NetSuite SFA increase sales productivity, gain real-time visibility and have greater efficiency when it comes to management of accounts.
- NetSuite CRM takes the guessing out of forecasting by offering real-time sales data and complete visibility into opportunities, with an extensive set of forecasting tools.
- One of these tools is probability-based forecasting, which provides weighting measurements depending on the stage of the deal, from opportunity, to quotes and orders. Teams now have the ability to make the necessary adjustments as the deal progresses and see how this impacts overall targets.
- Through NetSuite’s forecasting capabilities, businesses gain true forecast visibility and have increased sales predictability.
- NetSuite CRM includes marketing automation which removes manual processes and automates the entire marketing process, enabling better aligned campaigns.
- NetSuite’s marketing automation executes, tracks and analyses campaigns to help you create more tailored content for your target audience.
- The marketing automation software will also allow you to capture leads from multiple sources and track that lead throughout each stage of the buyer’s journey.
- Intelligent upsell management offers recommendations based on historical purchasing patterns, in order to provide your customers with relevant content.
- NetSuite marketing automation enables sales teams to effectively manage campaigns, improve sales collaboration and shorten sales cycles.
Customer Service Management
- Integrated customer service management provides your business with a 360-degree view of your customers.
- Everyone that interfaces with the customer has access to key, real-time data and as NetSuite is a cloud-based system, this can be accessed anytime and anywhere, enabling you to better support customers whilst driving upsell opportunities.
- NetSuite case management automates the processes related to customer support assignment, management and escalation, helping you improve productivity and efficiency.
- NetSuite’s time tracking capabilities allows staff to track time spent with customers, so you can gain insight into the value of each lead, prospect and client.
- Finally, one of NetSuite CRM’s greatest benefits is its integration capabilities.
- NetSuite CRM integrates with NetSuite’s ecommerce platform, enabling you to have all customer information, activity, interactions and transaction data all on a single system.
- Sales teams can now monitor every online transaction, gain greater visibility into recently browsed items and leverage real-time data to help you improve the customer experience.
- NetSuite CRM can also be integrated with leading social and productivity tools through the SuiteSocial platform. By integrating with platforms such as Yammer and Qontext, organisations improve collaboration and overall sales productivity.
CRM has quickly become instrumental for businesses in today’s world. CRM helps you build strong relationships with customers, resulting in loyalty and customer retention. These are directly linked to revenue and therefore, businesses that adopt effective CRM platforms achieve profitability and growth. If you want to find out more about NetSuite CRM, then talk to our FHL team.