We will look back at 2020 as a year of immense, unexpected change for businesses all around the world and 2021 as the year many organisations having to adapt in order to survive and grow. Forbes predicts that one of the biggest trends of 2021 is that more than ever, data will become one of the greatest assets to any business. As data volume continues to expand, the businesses that will outperform their competitors are those that can leverage data for a better understanding of their customers, improve the decision making process and keep their data secure. Cloud solutions are an important part of this technological trend.
NetSuite, the world’s #1 cloud business management software, allows businesses to access data securely from any place and at any time, allowing decisions to be made rapidly. Built in analytical tools capture data in real time, giving businesses greater confidence in decision making and providing insight into performance across multiple departments. So what are these analytical tools and how can NetSuite help your business to leverage critical information? We’ve provided a summary of highlights below.
NetSuite Saved Searches
- NetSuite’s Saved Search functionally is a criteria-based search, which means you can filter your results and explore almost all your records from one database.
- This dynamic, customisable feature can provide your business with the exact information you need and view immediate updates as changes occur.
- Results can be added to a user’s dashboard, providing rapid access to key business metrics.
- Saved Searches can be shared with individuals and departments through scheduled emails or exported in Excel, CSV and PDF documents.
- NetSuite’s SuiteAnalytics comes with over 100 preconfigured reports for financial and non-financial information.
- These customisable reports can be displayed on your dashboard, exported and shared through scheduled emails, allowing greater collaboration between departments and improved visibility into results.
SuiteAnalytics Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- NetSuite KPIs is a powerful tool used to present critical information at a glance. It can be visualised in a variety of ways, giving you the ability to drill down into the information exactly how you need.
- Once created, KPIs can be added to a user’s dashboard to enhance business agility and save valuable time.
- NetSuite’s dashboard offers real-time data from a single system of records across all functions of a business, from sales and finance to fulfilment and support.
- Users can customise their dashboard to achieve maximum productivity and actionable insight into the changing needs of the business.
- SuiteAnalytics Workbook is an intuitive, customisable feature allowing users to combine reports, searches and charts in a single tool.
- Collate different types of information and create different ways to visualise your data, from charts and graphs to pivot tables.
- SuiteAnalytics Workbook needs very little high-level technical training so even inexperienced users can learn to perform complex analytical tasks.
- Workbooks can be saved, reused, shared and added to dashboards, providing businesses with easy access to critical analytics for faster decision making.
For any business, data and insights gained from it are critical assets. If you want to find out more on how NetSuite can help your business leverage and share it's valuable information talk to our RSM team.